The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Will you please, SHUT THE FUCK UP

I got something on my mind folks and it aint going to be pretty.
First and fore-most. Do not talk to me about Republicans, Democrats, Partisans, Bi-Partisans, Liberals, Independants or any of that crap. I do not know the difference and dont give a damn. One politician is just like any other. A sleezy, money grubbing son-of-a-bitch that doesnt do anything for anyone unless they think they can get a vote out of it. And all the political label is, is something they tell you so you will think they are on your side. Remember kids, most politicians started out as lawyers and real-estate salesmen. And how many of you out there trust lawyers?
You dont do you? So stop already with the party titles.
Second thing. If one more person comes and talks to me about the war in Iraq and starts Bush-Bashing I am going to loose my fucking mind. I mean it. I am going to flip the fuck out and kill someone. Everywhere I go some dipshit comes up to me and starts in with the "President Bush, and his war in Iraq. Its all about the oil ya know." These people dont know a damn thing. They can rattle off names and statistics and dates about who went where and who signed what but they cant tell you when was the last time they had soemthing interesting to say. What the hell is wrong with you people? You are ranting and raving about the war like you got a personal stake in it. I dont see non. NOT ONE of your asses over there on the firing line. And what the fuck do you have against the war? What has the war done to you personally? Have you started making less money because of it? Did your wife or husband leave you because of it? Did your house get stormed and taken over by enemy troops? Did the war make your car break down? Could you not buy something at the store because your ration card was used up? HUH? WHAT? TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THE WAR DID TO YOU? Your life was headed right the hell where it is now before the war. Bush didnt do jack shit to you by going to war. If there was no war you would still have your fatass lazing about somewhere blaming Bush, Republicans, Democrats, Martians, or goddamn Molemen for something. So get the fuck over it.
And I am so sick of that stupid woman camped outside Bush's ranch. Whats her name? Cindy Sheehan. Yeah right. That loose pussed bag needs to get a fucking life. I have something I really want to tell her. I would just stroll right up next to her and smile and say. 'Go the fuck home. Your son is dead. He joined the Army and went to war and died just like other people did in every other battle the Us has sent young boys to. Its a war. Men die in war. I know you miss your little boy and you need someone to blame for your grief. If you really need to be mad at someone, be mad at your son. HE enlisted and went to war. No one came to your house and drug him off. HE ENLISTED. HE is the one that left you all alone. But do me and the rest of the world a favor. Go home. Do what they did in the forties. Go home and try to get own with your life. And if you find that you cant. Then you can do what so many others have done when in this situation. OFF YOURSELF'. Then I would offer her a beer. Cause she needs to get wasted and get the shit out of her system.
And before you say it. NO. I dont like Bush. Hate him. But for a different reason than you. He is a politician. And politicians are just lawyers in disguise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home