The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A VERY thin blue line

I ran across this link today while I was looking for something.

Mistaken identity turns deadly

And I keep thinking. How the hell can you not know something was up? I mean come on really. How can any rational person think this is normal? They shot another cop. 'He wouldnt identify himself'. Yeah Right. You telling me an armed deputy with several years on the force sees two armed Constables and he wont tell them who he is? they got guns and they are running up behind him. And then comes the question... what would he have been doing that made them shoot him? and the answer. NOTHING. HE was walking around a building. according to a witness one of the Constables dropped to one knee and emptied the clip at him. Now according to the Constables he turned to face them with a weapon in his hand. So they fired. Ok. Fair enough. EXCEPT he had four shots IN THE BACK. What happened to two in the chest to put a man down? since when is shooting 16 rounds at someone considered reasonable force, if they arent resisting or threatening? and an eye witness doesnt mention shit about the constable identifying themselves. and the cop that did it? well he has 15 years on the force. So you telling me that in his 15 years he never learned to figure out who the bad guy was BEFORE he busted a cap in someone? And what does the police administration think of all this? ' The Houston Police Department and Sheriff's Department are investigating the case.' Yeah right. Like all these people were investigated? WTF? Thats it! I want a badge so I can randomly fuck people up legally. And I'd do it too. "FUCKER! You fucked up my cheese burger! BLAM BLAM. "When the investigation team comes around Im telling them you had a knife and came at me thru the drive thru window. Didnt double bag my groceries. BLAM BLAM BLAM. "Fucker tried to kill me with a plastic bag. I could have suffocated or some shit" So be careful boys and girls. The boys with badges are out there, and they are armed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home