The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I still wanna know

I have had a good life. I got thru a divorce/seperation and despite some hurts and scars we both are ok. I have a job that doesnt require me to handle anything explosive or nasty. I had a car and experienced driving again after years of using public transportation. I have a home that is all mine and everything it in belongs to me. I owe no one and Im in reasonable health. And yet I cant help but ask one question. Why am I still single? When women will go out in public looking like this?

How can sleeping with me be a bad choice? I mean come on. Obviously you arent worried about your image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home