The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

More than I can handle

Gmail is getting bigger. I logged in today to find that I now have 2 gigs of space. And I dont know what to do with it. I mean two gigs of mail space. Hell, I barely used 30 megs. And 25 of that was people sending me screenshots of stuff. Now Im upto TWO GIGS. And I still have 50 Invitations. I dont know 50 people I like enough to talk to, let alone invite. What the hell? I guess I could do the cheaty thing and send a message to another address and make a box for a different name. But seems kinda.....I dont know. Makes me feel like I am stealing.
But I have to fiond something to do with these 50 invites. Got any ideas?
 
--
- The only thing that is humiliating is helplessness. -
                - http://neuroticscreams.com -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home