The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Hmmph..........

Ok, so I havent posted for a while. But I HAVE been busy. Benn doing things to imporve, no sitting around getting fat for this guy. I been working. Alot. Building websites and stuff. And along with this I have been pissed off to the hightest level of pissedostity. freakin' HPD. "I can drive how I want. Im a policeman and I dont have to drive safely". Fuckin' morons. Self rightous, sanctimonious assbags. Just cause you got a fuckin' piece of tin, and a shiny blue suit doesnt mean you can mistreat people. "Im out here protecting you, sir." MY ASS. You're out here feeding your goddamn ego. Take that damn uniform and badge away I bet youi'll think twice before you start cutting other people off. Get your ass blasted on the freeway. As a matter of fact why the fuck are you over there? Why the hell arent you down the street, watching those fuckers that have been breaking into cars? Where were you then Mister Protection? Bet you were off in some Dennys stuffing your already bloated face, were'nt you? Fucking prick bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home