The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Low-Life

Where I live it was mostly almost completely asian immigrants. That was 8 years ago. When I moved in there were few NON asians in the neighborhood. And we kept things quiet and low key and generaly stayed out of trouble. Over the past year or so, most of the properties in the area have been sold to other people. Non asian land developers and entrepreneurs have bought the apartments and started renting to ANYONE that came along. This has led to a large number of NON asian immigrants moving into the area. To be more specific a huge number of Hispanics have taken over the area. Now we got guns, prostitutes, and drugs all over the place. The even converted an entire complex into a whore house. Hold on, hold on. Before you get your undies knotted. I am not racist. I like hispanic people. Heck one of my closest friends is hispanic. Roland is a great guy and if anyone screwed with him I would go after them. And I spent a year in Honduras. Sweet, friendly people that would help anyone. And the women were terrific. And I love a sweet, little senorita, with long black hair and a cute smile. Most hispanics are firery and fun when they like you. So dont call me a racist. I dont dislike MOST of the people in my neighborhood. I just dont trust them, and here is why. Most of them came from a low income, hard luck life where they had little. They have few hopes for a change. Sure Mexico City is rich and its people live well, but go to Tijuana, Mexico and get off the tourist track. People are desperate. Heck stay on the tourist track and Im sure one of the little kids will beg you for something. So a large number of people in mexico and South American countries come here. Problem is they arent changing. They come from an enviroment where they could throw garbage anywhere. Going to the bathroom meant finding a good bush. And eating meant getting some money to do it with. And they bring this same mentality with them. This group of people doesnt know how to take care of anything because they never had shit to begin with. They throw garbage where they will because that is what they did where they are from. The children go about breaking things in the midst of 'playing' because no one ever told them no to. People wander the steet selling anything they have to get a few bucks. They bring crime with them because they are hard luck people that are easy victims and the hard luck criminals that prey on them come with them. Hell, I met 2 that were here because they were wanted in Mexico. And dont gimme that "well, immigrants take jobs no one else wants" shit. This aint about being legal. Its about people comming to where I live and trashing the place. I dont want the black drug dealer in my neighborhood either. We have people peeing in the damn bushes every night. When there is an accident on my street (which is every Friday/Saturday) someone involved speeds away because they dont have insurance or registration, or a green card. I see cars without headlights, or bumpers driving thru the neighborhood racing at wrong speeds. Drug dealers make trades in parking lots near peoples homes. I get stopped once a week and asked if I know where to get some Mota. They converted an apartment complex into a giant whorehouse complete with guards and lookouts. Drunks wander around after dark and pick fights with anyone. This group of people is making the area a bad place to be. And whhy is that? simple. These people were low-lifes where they were before and they are low-lifes now and thay are transforming a nice quiet place to live into an open air sewer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home