The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

@!##$%^&(*)(_)_ Spamers!

Well somebody finally got one. Someone caught a spammer and he is going to prison! And thats ok. Thats really cool. But I want something more. I mean something painfull. But I want something special. I know... Lets get the last 1 million emails he sent and print them. Then we make him eat them. ALL of them. I mean really nine years fighting off big horny men who want to poke him in the ass is cool. And I dont only blame him. I blame every howler monkey out ther that ordered something from this guy. If he wasnt making 400,000 a year he wouldnt be doing it. Its time to stop the madness people. And I say we start with him. String him up and wack his testicles like they were pinyatas, make him hand write apologies to everyone he ever emailed. something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home