The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Friday, November 05, 2004

WTF?!

Tonight I talked to the stupidest person alive. No really. Just wait. You will see. I was on the phone talking to my sister; Yolanda tonight. We were doing our usual. Chewing the fat about nonsense and generally, being silly. I got a familiar beep on the phone and figured, its another salesman. I answered it prepared to jump this one like the last one. I answer the phone with a simple and cold "Hello". No one answered. Again I said "Hello?" this time with inquisition in my voice. The response floored me. "Whatup Nigga. Wheres yo wife at"? I started laughing. Obviously someone mis-dialed thier phone. smiling I responded,"thats a good question. Why dont you tell me who you are and I might tell you" "You know who this is nigga. Dont be tryin to act and shit" "Nooo, I think you got a wrong number" "Aint no wrong number, motherfucka. You know that. Na, where yo wife at"? Normally I am calm. I am peaceful. But certain things I dont like. First one above all, I hate being called nigga. In Alabama someone threw rocks at my sister and me while they shouted nigga go home. I have met people from Mexico who come here looking for a better life illegally, and they called me nigga. Or as they put it, "Pinche Miyate". Second, I live alone, so wives are a touchy subject for me. So needless to say, this guy had hit the buttons. And stood on them. "Listen you fuck. What the hell do you want? Who in the hell are you calling anyway? Do you even know?" "Fuck you nigga. I know who I am. And I know yo ass. Ahm, you hoes man" "What the fuck?! Who the fuck are you trying to call fuckhead? Cause you got the wrong number!" "Fuck you nigga. Ahm fuckin' yo wife. And you know it aint no wrong number motherfucka". "Really? Fuck you dumbass" "Fuck you nigga. You know I got yo woman" At that point I hung up. Now several things occur to me. 1. Why call someone and say that? even if you are doing some guys wife.... SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you and she are doing it on the side then someone wanted to keep it secret. 2. What if I was the right guy and I was violent? She comes home, smelling like him and BANG... dead bitch. Now you got some really pissed guy looking for you. Or worse yet. What if he is like me? "You doing her are you? Fine. then you keep her. Im done" Now you got a house guest because you didnt keep your trap closed. And heaven help you if you say something like. "I cant have you living with me", and put her out. Now I problably will come kill your ass. You wanted her bad enough before. Now you keep her or else. 3. Why do you need the drama? What the fuck? You dont have enough heart achge with the economy, and crime? You have to make something, so you have something to worry about now? Again I ask, "WTF" It only goes to show, some people never evolve beyond the fecal matter throwing monkey stage

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just shows you just how crazy people can be. I would have hung up on his ass to see if he would call back. If you called back I would then give him a piece of my mind.

7:45 AM  
Blogger The Fool/流浪的愚者 said...

Well, we got this kind of phone calls from time to time.
I also got one few months ago.

The story here is Always beginning with someone sounds very mean and says something like "I got your wife,""I got your kid,""I got your dog,""I got your car,""I got your address"...

Asking for money is usually their next step. They will rquest you go to a ATM and wire money to some account, immediately, or else...
They even hire someone crying as the background sound.


My case was "I got your addrss........ Pay me, or else I will kill you"
I hung up at this point.


99% of this kind of phone calls were not true.
Actually, if people are calm. It's easy to find out the bad guy doesn't have "haed evidence" to show what he said he has got.
The bad guy didn't mention your name, or your wife's name, beacuse he doesn't know. Or he doesn't know the hair color of your wife, kid, dog.....
The just keep talking really loud and mean, trying to make you fear and panic.
But sometimes people just couldn't reach the "victim", for some reason. So they panic and buy the words and paid.

At least, this how the sotry goes, here.

I guess I won't get to hear how the story end, over there. Since you hung up...it was a wise action, though.

3:53 PM  
Blogger SeshPerAnkh said...

He was sleeping with someones wife. Just not mine. He probably wanted a confrontation with whoever he should have called. And since he didnt call back I think he realised it was a wrong number.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh
or you are like me
use caller id and get his number. then get address from that, and let the fun start.
but i always enjoy those calls.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home