The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A serious moment

It seems that most are least a few out there have these big dramatic and powerful things to say. I do not. I am not politically motivated or moved. Infact, I hate politicians and lawyers. Why? Nothing of consequence to you.I have looked and noticed many jumping into the political arena to spout off some retoric or jargon. Many shout and squeal about lies and scandals. Some feel justified in thier position and want to make you apart of thier group. Others jeer and taught if you do not share thier views. All shout and wail about who will make your life better. The two main camps battled and name called until the bitter end. Its over now friends. But I digress from what I intended to say. After reading so many journals I see men who write of thier sexual conquests and thier angst for the one they truly love. I see women writing of thier loves and lovers and the feelings they hide from the world. Alas, I do not have such things to put into writing. I do not write long winded passages or poetry for all to see. I only write what I feel at the time and it is usually pretty simple. I have no sexual conquests to boast of. It has always been hard for me to venture into that social arena. I meet people everyday, and I talk, and laugh with many. But I do not evoke "THAT" feeling in others. I have come to learn this and accept things as they are. I cannot forget the dream or what it showed me. There are no hard feelings, no anger, and little remorse. It is what is. As time has passed in my alone period I have come to terms with it. I would like to have thought that Amelia or Katheryn were something special, but I know better than that. They were fun, and really sweet. Especially Amelia. Her hair was like blue black raven feathers. Her smile was warm and tender. She smelled of honey and cedar. And she was soft and warm to hold. But she left. As is the way of things for me. Actually, there was remorse there. I thought then that maybe.....but I was shown once again, that it was a false hope. So now I study kung fu and work on things of my own. This site needs attention, and I have several books that I should be reading. If you read this or something else I write I hope you comment. If not. Well, Blessings of Ra upon you anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger hkghkghk said...

I'm reading Ed!!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home