The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Steaming Along

Steaming Along Well. Its moving slowly but it is moving. I got rid of MyBloggie. It just didnt do enough for me. And the bit that it did do was a pain to configure. So I got tired of fooling with it. Now I have PBlog which seems to be atleast more configureable. Not how I want it but it works anyway. And I can atleast get it to go thru a PHP include without screwing up. I made about six templetes that I am trying to decide on. And I really, really want to find a GOOD shout box. But that seems to be difficult. There are plenty out there but most are crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger hkghkghk said...

Go Ed Go!!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home