The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

This bites

A friend of mine has been forced out of her job. She is/was a writer of romance novels. Appearently some holy roller convinced her publisher to drop her. Needless to say.. she is despondant. After working so hard to become successful she has lost everything. Things were a lot worse than I thought. She recently lost her home because her sales had dropped off , and she had to pay a lawyer for his "help". And to make matters worse, this "man of god" showed himself on her site and started taunting her. I hate people like this Reverand John character. Worse still, I cant do anything to help Shadow Lynn, because she has given up. She doesnt want to do anything except drink and cry. And I cant push the issue because then I would be imposing my views and will to make her conform to my morals. All in all. This sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger hkghkghk said...

Good luck to both of you.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home