The Edge

Thoughts from the edge of your reality. We always bring food for your table of knowledge.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The Edge

The Edge

You know, I used to think Cosplay was stupid. I mean really. Dressing up like an anime character and running around at a convention. for what? to prove you were the best Yusagi-Yojimbo around? Yes, Yusagi-yojimbo (look it up). Atleast thats what I used to think. then I saw this.

Yeah....
Ladies. Meet me at my place. Oh, and uh... keep the costume on. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fool/流浪的愚者 said...

Wow~ I am surprised.
I've never known that there are cosplay in the USA, too.
This is the 1st time I see a picture of westerner cosplay.
However, I never been a cosplay fan, though. :-P

5:45 PM  
Blogger SeshPerAnkh said...

Yeah. Its getting very big here. VERY big

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home